The project application was made to and accepted by the Turkish National Agency, EU Ministry in 2013. The project was implemented in 2014. 21 participants, who participated in the project as representatives of CASGEM, ISGDER and TEKEV, visited the Agency of Professional Risk Social Insurance (AUVA) in Vienne (Austria) and Agency of Legal Accident Insurances and Prevention (DGUV & IAG) in Dresden (Germany) for 1 week. The participants obtained any detailed information on structure and activities of the agencies visited, and practices and regulations of the countries in field of worker’s health and occupational safety and discussed on integration og the good practices to our country.
Contents of the study visit:
- Review of the practices on worker’s health and occupational safety in the EU countries;
- Review of the training modules on Risk Evaluation for small- and middle-scaled enterprises;
- Review of cooperation with small- and middle-scaled enterprises to prevent any job accidents;
- Perspective small- and middle-scaled enterprises to practices on worker’s health and occupational safety and observations of cultures on worker’s health and occupational safety;
- Establishment of the training modules for small- and middle-scaled enterprises; and
- Establishment of cooperation and increase of mutual activities for foreign partners.
- The Foundation of Technicians (TEKEV); and
- The Association of Occupational Safety Specialists (ISGDER).
- The Agency of Professional Risk Social Insurance (Austria), www.auva.at, and
- The Agency of Legal Accident Insurances and Prevention (Germany) www.dguv.de.
Project Contact: Mrs. Seval EROGLU, Labor and Social Safety Training Specialist