This training aiming at facilitating the preparation of fire protection document as a requirement of ATEX 137 Regulation, ensures that those intending to improve themselves on this issue acquire the relevant knowledge rapidly.
Beside the technical part, some issues such as law, standards, reporting are presented with case studies. In the training where fire protection document preparation and dangerous areas descriptions are explained, the following items are covered:
- ATEX Regulation at a glance
- Developments about ATEX in the World
- Things to do with regard to ATEX Regulation in Work Places using Inflammable and Explosive Substances
- How to Prepare the Document on Protection Against Explosion, Explanation with Examples
- How to Prepare Dangerous Zone Maps (Zoning, Belt), Explanation with Examples
- Calculation Methods according to the IEC 60079-10-1
- Some Calculation Examples from Work Places and Information concerning the Preparation of the Document on Protection Against Explosion with examples and practical applications
- Information on Inspection of Work Places within the scope of ATEX and To Do List at Work Places
Training Duration: 2 Days / 12 Hour
Number of participants: 10-25 Persons
Participant Profile: Staff working at occupational health enterprises and risk analysis experts and other related persons.