Purpose of the Program
Providing clues and creating safety culture for protecting safety and health in home and work places for workers with their families in order to reach developed countries level regarding work accidents and occupational diseases.
Content of Training
- What is work health?
- What is work accident?
- Safety Requirement
- Can work accidents and occupational diseases be prevented?
- What is Risk assessment? Is it required?
- What are management systems used for
- Safety knowledge and prevention culture
- Importance and contribution of training
- Experienced events and discussion about work accidents
Period of Training: 1 Day / 6 Hours
Number of Participants: Group of 10 - 25 people
Participant Profile: All employees