PROJECT CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Project Cycle Management trainings are crucial for individuals and institutes who will be participating in project/grant processes within the scope of Financial Cooperation Relations with the European Union.
Within the scope of this cooperation, this training programme aims at reducing problems faced during the preparations of EU Documents such as Project Fiches and Terms of References. PCM will be studied from a conceptual and practical approach.
Project cycle management training includes the following items: Definition of the project and the role of the project within the scope of EU supports, PCM, basic documents and stakeholder responsibilities, logical framework approach, principles and how to use basic analytic tools, identification of indicators.
Following trainings are delivered within the scope of the programme:
- Turkey – EU Pre-accession assistance relations
- EU funded projects and the planning process
- Basic Terms regarding Project Process Management
- Logical Framework and Principles
- Generating Logical Framework Matrix
- Project Application Forms (Project Fiche and ToR) and the preparation of the annexes
- Evaluation Criteria for the identification of the project awards
Duration: 3 days / 18 hours
Number of Participants: 10-25 persons
Participant Profile: Representatives of project coordinators, NGO representatives, individuals or institutes planning to apply for a grant, employers or employer representatives, academics, students, workers.
INDIVIDUAL LABOUR LAW
The objective of Individual Labour Law Training is to examine the service agreement relation between the employer and employee within the legal context. The training programme will contribute to the level of knowledge on Labour Law No. 4857, examining the responsibilities of the employee and employers.
Service contracts, the content, termination of the contract, terms such as employer, employee and workplace, severance and notice pay, all subjects related with this chapter will be examined throughout the training programme.
The following content will be delivered:
- Introduction to Labour Law: History, Main features, Resources and Implementation Areas
- Guiding Principles of the Labour Law
- Basic Concepts of the Labour Law
- Sub-contractor primary employer relation
- Types of Labour Contract
- General Obligations of the Labour Law and Liabilities of the parties
- Cancellation Conditions of Labour Law
- Labour Security
- Justification of Cancellation
- Judicial Remedy against Cancellation
- Results of Service Contract Cancellation
- Wage Types from a Juridical Approach
- Work time and Permissions
- Severance Pay
- Sample Adjudication
Training Duration: 2 Days / 12 Hours
Number of participants: 10-25 Persons
Participant Profile: Employee and employer representatives, human sources and staff working in the management.
SOCIAL SECURITY LAW
The training program provided to trainers intending to implement adult training programme regarding work life and especially occupational health and security aims that participants acquire relevant approaches on adult training and ability to manage all training process by using their training skills in an active and efficient way. In the training of trainers, group works, discussion technics and micro learning technics are used. The following trainings are provided during the programme:
- Importance of Training in Work Life (Occupational Health and Safety)
- General View on Training Cycle
- Efficient Presentation Technics
- Speaking in front of Public
- Training of Trainers
- Training Need Analysis
- Training Programme Design
- Training Cycle Assessment
- Role of Trainer / Moderator in Training
- Implementation of Training and its Assessment
Training Duration: 5 Days / 40 Hours
Number of participants: 12-16 Persons
Participant Profile: University graduates intending to implement adult training programmes on work life.